
Hi everyone, its been a great journey for me to this point and I want to start sharing my life experiences with you all through a blog! I never done this before I always have kept private journals throughout my life and now its time to expose them with you!
Here is a little background about me:
I was born in Mexico City in 1975
Grew up in San Diego CA USA
Graduated from Torrey Pines High School 1993
Worked as a Prop Manager for Stu Seggal Productions 1994
Worked as an Actor for Televisa in Mexico 1995-1998
Worked as a Exective Producer for Televisa 1996-1999
Worked as a Field Producer For ABCNews 1999-2001
Worked as Weekend Anchor for Univision 2001-2002
Open My Non-profit art Gallery Project "The Gallery on 5th" 2001-Present
Started my Property Managment company 2007-Present
Opened my Photography / Multi Media Company uriphotography.com 2007-Present
I am exited to share my life with you!

No comments:
Post a Comment