Thursday, March 18, 2010

Telemundo 33 Interview

Hello everyone this week I had the pleasure of being interview by no other than Telemundo's Zegi Ozeri for the TV Show "Levantate" for the Latino Film Festival! This Saturday I will be giving and award to one of this years filmaker and Telemundo wanted to find out how my career was doing! We talked about when I was discovered by Producer and Director Pedro Damian about 10 years ago and the the Telenovelas that I worked as an actor! we then talked about how I transition from a Teen Actor to a now photographer! We discuss my Vampire Series Tour and The Pilot I am working on with Telemundo's Channel MUN2! This is a reality show about my exiting life! We also Talked about last month shooting of the TV show 12 Corazones with Penelope! and Finally as you all know Felicia Mercado a Super Star in her own right was there to support me and also being interviewed about her life! The most incredible thing about this interview was that it turns out Im related to the host he happens to be my 2nd cousin!!!!! How small is the world? here are some pictures of this wonderful day! Uri Chartarifsky www.uriphotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment